Sunday, February 19, 2012

Liz Lee, Star Wars and a new Life

I'm sorry that I didn't post something in the last weeks and months, but my Laptop did'nt work. :/ Do ya know My Life as Liz? It's amazing. I love Liz. Her Hair. Sully. Troy. Miles. Louis. And I really love Bryson. He's sooo hot, it's unbelievable. I dyed my hair red, only 'cause I saw Liz and thought: Wow, really wanna look like her! :D
Sully, Liz, Troy and Miles. :D

So, I thought, a new year, new beginning, new haircolour, new love, new life, all new. But, now... Uhm, yeah. I THOUGHT. :/

Well, that's it. I'll stop crying and start doing my best to make at least some of these things to be true.
New Year: checked
New Beginning: Uhm, not really
New Haircolour: checked
New Love: No...
New Life: Nope. 
Liz and Bryson

Wanna go to the cinema with Svenja, we'll watch Star Wars 3D. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment